- Whilst we do try to ensure all our brake kits fit behind the majority of wheel types both stock and aftermarket, we make no guarantees that they will. There is a chance you will need wheel spacers to clear our brake kits. Please take the appropriate steps to ensure wheel clearance before final installation.
- Custom Colour and Logo work is carried out by Brake Caliper Refurbs. When selecting this option the calipers can be delayed by 1-4 weeks depending on existing workload. Please note that this is a bespoke service and is not subject to our usual returns procedure. once the order is placed and calipers sent for colour change, no returns or refunds will be accepted.
Drilled discs are intended for light use, if crack form from drilled holes they have been used too hard and this is not something that is covered under warranty. If outright performance is required we strongly recommend grooved or J hooked.
- All prices shown exclude and include VAT and are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices do not include Shipping or Installation fees.
- VAT is charged at the current rate of 20% to customers within the European Union Community.
- We accept Visa & MasterCard credit cards.
- We also accept VISA Debit, MasterCard Debit and Switch debit cards.
- For card payments we will require the full card number, expiry date, issue number and card holders full statement address details.
- For sales in excess of £100, we can only deliver to the statement address of the cardholder unless you have passed 3D Secure or Verified by VISA
- We also accept bank transfers - please contact us for our bank account details.
- Cheques are not accepted.
Your right of cancellation under Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013:
A Consumer Buyer shall have the right to cancel any contract for goods made by means of distance communication, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, within fourteen working days of delivery of the goods. Special order goods shall not be returnable under the terms of this clause. Cancellation of the contract can be effected by service of a Written Notice signed by the Consumer Buyer which details clearly the Companies Sales Order Number and the name and address of the Consumer Buyer, and delivered either by email details printed on the Invoice or by post to the Company's registered office.
Our right of cancellation:
- If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an inability or failure on part of the manufacturer or supplier of the goods to supply the goods to us, or any other reason we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you.
- In the eventuality of this, we shall refund to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation to the agreement.
- We shall not be liable for any other loss or damage arising from such cancellation.
Dispatch and Delivery:
- Our week day cut off time for same day dispatch on stocked items is 13:00 (GMT/BST).
- If you need an item quickly, please contact us by phone on 0044 (0) 161 804 9888 prior to placing the order online to ensure that the item(s) you require is in stock ready to ship,
- If you have ordered later than 13:00 (GMT/BST) and are looking for a same day dispatch, this can sometimes be accommodated, but please contact us first so that we can put things in place to achieve this for you.
- Our website does not display any information regarding an items stock level. Whilst we try to keep plenty of stock of our most popular items, it is not always possible for us to keep one of every option of every product on the shelf ready to ship.
- If you need an order by a certain day/date, we strongly recommend you contact a member of our sales team to check the availability of the item(s) you require.
- If you are planning to have your items fitted professionally, please wait until you have received and checked your goods before making any workshop or garage appointments.
- We are able to export most of our product range.
- If you are situated outside of the European Union Community, UK VAT is not payable.
- Depending on delivery destination there may be import taxes/fees, these are your responsibility to pay.
- Customers within the EC are charged VAT unless you have a VAT registered business and are able to provide us with a valid VAT number and proof of your business address such as a letterhead or company website.
- Due to specific restrictions there are some countries that we can only accept bank transfer payments from.
- Before returning any goods please read all our terms and conditions.
- Vagbremtechnic must be informed by e-mail or telephone of any items that you wish to return for credit or exchange within 7 working days commencing the day of delivery. A member of staff will provide you with a Returns Notice Number.
- Please also ensure that you include a copy of your invoice when shipping any items back to us as well as your Returns Notice Number.
- If an item is sent back to us without a Returns Notice Number; a refund will not be given.
- All returned items MUST be in re-saleable condition show ZERO signs of previous installation.
For orders that have been supplied correctly & assuming goods are in re-saleable condition:
-Within 14 days from the day of delivery - Goods can be returned for ANY reason for a full refund of goods and initial delivery charge.
-We do not cover returns postage back to us
-After 14 days from the day of delivery - Goods can be returned but with a 20% handling charge. The initial delivery charge & return delivery charges will NOT be refunded.
-After 28 days from the day of delivery – Goods are not accepted back for refund.
For orders that have been supplied incorrectly & assuming goods are in re-saleable condition:
-Within 28 days from the day of delivery – Goods can be accepted back for full refund, refund for initial shipping and refund for return shipping.
-If goods are not in re-saleable condition e.g fitted/test fitted, original packaging not present, covered in grease/lube etc, supplied correctly or incorrectly we will not accept for a refund.
- Refunds can take up to 7 clear business days to be processed. Some payment providers can take a number of additional days for funds to clear and show in your online bank accounts.
Trade Credit Accounts:
- All trade credit accounts must be settled in full on last business day of every month.
Further Terms and Conditions:
- Parts specially ordered to customer's requirements cannot be returned unless the goods are not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or not as originally described.
- All orders returned with 7 working days (commencing the day after receipt of the goods, see returns procedure) will be credited in full.
- Orders that have been correctly supplied and are cancelled after this period will be subject to a 25% minimum handling charge.
- Any shortfall or damages to goods must be notified as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of the goods.
- All parts being returned must be in resalable condition including all the original packaging. Items will not be accepted if they appear to have been fitted, had sealant/grease/paint applied or the packaging damaged.
- Any items which have been amended or modified from their original specification will not be credited under any circumstance. Any amendments or modifications carried out in an effort to install items are done so purely at the end user's risk.
- All products intended to be painted must be trial fitted to vehicle prior to painting.
- We reserve the right to refuse exchange units, which are considered to be in an un-serviceable condition.
- All goods remain the property of Vagbremtechnic Ltd. until paid for and payment received in full.
- We accept no claim for labour under any circumstances.
- Returns will not be accepted under any circumstance 28 days after delivery.
Many of the products sold by VBT do not conform to Regulation 90 and are intended for sport, track and race use. If you change the brake system on your vehicle then this regulation does not apply. it only applies to vehicles with the OEM factory brakes
Please check the laws in your country before purchasing or call VBT on +44 1618049888 for any information.
ECE Regulation 90 (abbreviated "ECE R90") is an ECE Regulation specifying design, construction, and performance requirements and test protocols for replacement brake linings for roadgoing motor vehicles and trailers.
R90 calls for linings to be tested for speed sensitivity, cold performance, and replacement Brake pads and brake shoes are permitted to deviate from the frictional characteristics of their original-equipment counterparts by not more than 15%. In addition, R90 requires tamper-evident, sealed packaging for replacement brake linings.
Type-approval to R90 is required for all replacement brake linings throughout the European Union and in non-European countries that have adopted ECE Regulations.
For full details on ECE-R90 please visit
Consumer Online Dispute Resolution