Whilst we do try to ensure all our brake kits fit behind the majority of wheel types both stock and aftermarket, we make no guarantees that they will. There is a chance you will need wheel spacers to clear our brake kits. Please take the appropriate steps to ensure wheel clearance before final installation.
- Custom Colour and Logo work is carried out by Brake Caliper Refurbs. When selecting this option the calipers can be delayed by 1-4 weeks depending on existing workload.
Drilled discs are intended for light use, if crack form from drilled holes they have been used too hard and this is not something that is covered under warranty. If outright performance is required we strongly recommend grooved or J hooked.
- All prices shown exclude and include VAT and are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Prices do not include Shipping or Installation fees.
- VAT is charged at the current rate of 20% to customers within the European Union Community.
BREXIT 2021 EUROPEAN TAXATION CHANGES:
For European Customers prices now displayed in cart once you enter your address will have 20% UK VAT Tax removed, however you will have to pay some form of Duties / VAT prior to delivery of your goods. If you are unsure of charges we recommend you should contact your local authorities ahead of placing your order.
Dispatch and Delivery:
- Our week day cut off time for same day dispatch on stocked items is 13:00 (GMT/BST).
- If you need an item quickly, please contact us by phone on 0044 (0) 161 804 9888 prior to placing the order online to ensure that the item(s) you require is in stock ready to ship,
- If you have ordered later than 13:00 (GMT/BST) and are looking for a same day dispatch, this can sometimes be accommodated, but please contact us first so that we can put things in place to achieve this for you.
- Our website does not display any information regarding an items stock level. Whilst we try to keep plenty of stock of our most popular items, it is not always possible for us to keep one of every option of every product on the shelf ready to ship.
- If you need an order by a certain day/date, we strongly recommend you contact a member of our sales team to check the availability of the item(s) you require.
- If you are planning to have your items fitted professionally, please wait until you have received and checked your goods before making any workshop or garage appointments.
- We are able to export most of our product range.
- If you are situated outside of the European Union Community, UK VAT is not payable.
- Depending on delivery destination there may be import taxes/fees, these are your responsibility to pay.
- Customers within the EC are charged VAT unless you have a VAT registered business and are able to provide us with a valid VAT number and proof of your business address such as a letterhead or company website.
- Due to specific restrictions there are some countries that we can only accept bank transfer payments from.